Eucalyptus radiata Essential Oil (Eucalyptus radiata) is also commonly known as Gum Tree, Narrow-Leaved Peppermint, and Forth River Peppermint. Eucalyptus radiata Essential Oil has a strong fresh, clean, and slightly woody aroma presenting a top fragrance note.
We included Eucalyptus radiata Essential Oil as part of our Rocky Mountain Oils Wellness collection because it’s considered the most versatile of eucalyptus oils. Eucalyptus radiata Essential Oil, with its crisp, peppermint-like fragrance, can aid in centering and clearing the mind.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Rocky Mountain Oils nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Varieties
Eucalyptus citriodora, globulus, and radiata are similar in properties. However, they all have a scent variation
- Eucalyptus citriodora’s aroma is strong, fresh, citronella-like, sweet, and balsamic. The aroma is significantly different from Eucalyptus globulus and Eucalyptus radiata as ithas stronger medicinal and lemon-like notes. Eucalyptus citriodora is calming to the nervous and respiratory systems.
- Eucalyptus globulus’ aroma is strong, fresh, clean, medicinal, and slightly woody. Eucalyptus globulus typically has the highest levels of 1,8-cineole between the three.
- Eucalyptus radiata’s aroma is similar to Eucalyptus globulus being fresh, clean, medicinal, and slightly woody with additional sweet and fruity notes making the scent a bit softer. Eucalyptus radiata is considered the most therapeutic of the three varieties.
All three varieties should not be used with children. Consider Myrtle as a safer alternative.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus radiata
Country of Origin: South Africa
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Leaf
Aroma: Sweet, Fruity
Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Coriander, Frankincense, Lavender, Pine, Ravintsara, Rosemary, Tea Tree
- Try adding to DIY recipes to fragrance soaps and room sprays for a deodorizing effect
- Diffuse or add to blends to repel insects
- Diffuse or apply topically with a carrier oil to inspire deep breathing
- Just a few drops can add a clean fresh scent to DIY cleaning products
Head Tension Balm
- 5 drops Peppermint
- 10 drops Lavender
- 8 drops Eucalyptus radiata
- 1 ounce Virgin Coconut oil
- 1 ounce Shea Butter
Mix creams together and whip the essential oils in. Add to a clean, glass container. Massage a small amount into the temples and back of the neck as needed. Close lid tightly when not in use.
- 5 drops Grapefruit
- 4 drops Lemon (distilled)
- 5 drops Eucalyptus radiata
- 2 drops Cajeput
- 2 drops Rosewood
- 1 tablespoon FCO
Massage formula into neck, shoulders, and along the back.
Not to be used on children under 10 years old. Use with a carrier oil when applied topically.
Click here for dilution rates.
GC/MS tests verify purity and quality of the oils we sell, so you can be sure you’re using the highest quality oils available on the market today.
Summary: Click Here
GC/MS Test: Click Here
For batch specific GC/MS test click here.
The Customer Reviews are provided for the benefit and information of RMO’s customers. RMO prohibits any customer reviews that contain vulgar, explicit, or inappropriate language or content. Among other things, inappropriate content includes, but is not limited to, customer reviews that make claims violative of FDA regulations or laws, such as claims that the product is used for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
1 month ago
3 months ago
5 months ago
7 months ago
7 months ago
8 months ago
9 months ago
9 months ago
9 months ago